Thursday, December 02, 2010

Ravi Zacharias and John Lennox Discuss Stephen Hawking's Ideas in the Grand Design

In his recent Just Thinking Podcast, Ravi Zacharias and John Lennox discussed Stephen Hawking and Leonard Mlodinow's book The Grand Design. Entitled God and Science: Stephen Hawking's False Choice, the consider some of the ideas and issued raised by Hawking. Intro pages for each audio come in four parts: 1, 2, 3, 4. Or get the straight audio:

Part 1 MP3Part 2 MP3Part 3 MP3Part 4 MP3

Enjoy

1 comments :

Cathy said...

Hello,
I just wondered if there is any way I can copy this to an mP3 player? I have a friend who just started medical school in India, and I know this would encourage him on so many levels.
Thanks so much - I searched for it on iTunes, but I might be missing it.
God bless,
Cathy

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. By posting your comment you are agreeing to the comment policy.

Blog Archive

Amz