Thursday, July 30, 2009

Apologetics MP3 Audio Series by Dan Olinger

Here is another good batch of apologetics audio by Dr. Dan Olinger. [HT: The Moral Absolute] This has also been added to the Ultimate Apologetics MP3 Audio Page. Use the direct links below for the MP3s, or use this feed to podcast it.

1. Intro 1: The Believer’s Responsibility
2. Intro 2: Key Questions That Seekers Ask
3. Intro 3: Winning People, Not Arguments
4. What the Bible Says About Itself
5. Development of Theme
6. Absence of Contradiction, Part 1
7. Absence of Contradiction, Part 2
8. Accuracy: Archaeological Confirmation
9. Canon: How Do We Know These Are the Right Books?
10. Are the Words Accurately Preserved in Our Translations? Part 1
11. Are the Words Accurately Preserved in Our Translations? Part 2
12. Questions including DaVinci Code
13. How Do We Know There’s a God?
14. Evolution & Natural Selection
15. Circular & Selective Dating
16. Problems with Old Earth Creationism
17. 2nd Law of Thermodynamics
18. Right and Wrong
19. Why Does God Allow Evil?
20. The Book of Job
21. Joseph & Habakkuk
22. Daniel; Psalm 37
23. Ecclesiastes
24. Psalms 32 and 1
25. Concluding Principles
26. Divine Sovereignty & Free Will
27. Is Baptism Necessary for Salvation? Pt 1
28. Is Baptism Necessary for Salvation? Pt 2
29. Biblical Teaching on Baptism

Enjoy.

5 comments :

Kat said...

Hi, Brian! I want to say THANK YOU for all the awesome mp3s you're finding. I find them very helpful, and my "library" of sound biblical teaching is expanding due to your hard work.

One thing I was wondering was if you know of some mp3s which are in the nature of debates or discussions between Christians about different views of the end times?

For instance, I know John MacArthur is a pre-trib Rapture millenialist, and I think R.C. Sproul is a preterist, or some such. Nevertheless, they are both excellent Bible teachers - and I believe they're friends as well - and I would like to hear them go head to head.

I'm more on John MacArthur's "side," but I know that good and godly people think otherwise, and I would like to hear their point of view explained so that I understand their reasoning properly.

Any suggestions?

Thanks again, and I'm enjoying the series linked in this post right now ;-)

Best blessings, and thanks again for your diligent and careful work here!

-- Kat
www.CatHouseChat.com

Brian said...

Kat,

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate them. I also enjoyed this audio series; Dan Olinger has a good sense of humor too.

The first place I would look for audio resources on the topics you mentioned would be Faith by Hearing, in the eschatology section (the link will take you there).

Second, the Monergism MP3 library might have what you are looking for (again, the link will take you to that section).

Also, if you don't find what you are looking for along the lines of audio, you can check out the book Three Views on the Millennium and Beyond. That might help you see the various views compared next to one another.

I hope that helps! Take care and thanks for reading.

Kat said...

Thank you very much, Brian - those links will indeed be very helpful! (and yes, I've been enjoying Dr. Olinger's humor too)

May you have a blessed weekend, and I will keep enjoying your efforts!

-- Kat

Thomas said...

Thanks for this Brian!

Dr. Olinger was a former professor of mine and we went to the same church where these lectures were given.

He really is a great teacher with a perfect sense of humor. Highly recommended!

Anonymous said...

It would be helpful to spell Dr. Olinger's name correctly. Olinger, not, Oliger.

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. By posting your comment you are agreeing to the comment policy.

Blog Archive

Amz