Thursday, February 24, 2011

John Lennox & Peter Atkins in Dialogue Video/Audio

In this video (and audio), provided by The Big Questions website, Professor John Lennox and Professor Peter Atkins discuss the God question and what science can or cannot reveal about a Creator. Vimeo also provides the video here. A lively and interesting discussion. Be sure to explore The Big Questions for other interviews with Lennox and Atkins.

Full MP3 Audio here (1hr 36min)
More from John Lennox and Peter Atkins on Apologetics 315.
Enjoy.

6 comments :

SteveC said...

Loved this video. The dialogue format is so much more productive and interesting. Hope to see more like this.

Russell said...

I much prefer the discussion format to the typical debate format.

I have to say, I was pretty unimpressed with Atkins. His arguments were layered with insults and half of the time I felt like he was begging the question. I thought his argument about physical laws and the example of the speed of light were interesting, but other than that I came away feeling quite content with my Christian beliefs.

Davitor said...

I think all debates should take place this way without an audience and a proper recording for comfortable listening. Thank you Brian for this link.

Ex N1hilo said...

"Not one jot of evidence" for the existence of God?

Dr. Atkins demonstrates that the unbeliever suffers from a moral rather than an epistemological deficiency.

Philip Murray said...

Atkins is also blatantly wrong about the word "God" not being found in Newton's Principia. Just read the Genera Scholium at the end of Book III (First Edition) and it will fly in your face.

Jublets said...

I wouldn't want to be dissing anybody, but I must say, I'm rather appreciative that after observing so many youtube conversations and debates that were uttermost ridiculous, at the least...I am rather happy to see people give there comments rather intelligently on this website.

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. By posting your comment you are agreeing to the comment policy.

Blog Archive

Amz